We recently Ran Heavy Spam Check so If you find some of your threads or posts missing. They are deleted in spam check
Any sales thread must be paid contact Supreme for more help

I wanted to Introduce myself

Hey all,

my name is Noble and I am basically at the point where all the little things i have learned over the years are connecting and starting to make sense. That being I'm happy to be here with you guys, I know alot of smarts are here. My main starting point is a growing youtube gaming channel. I'm building a few nice sites. I'm just getting ready to start CPA. I've join a few CPA networks.
I'm always game to help someone out, or test something. Ping me anytime.

I have 2 questions,

1) If I wanted to trade my personal copy of Ubot Studios Pro (Selling my license as I can't figure it out. But I'm not looking for money really. I was looking to have a piece of software made (extremely simple, or even an android app). If that's not a possibly I'm willing to trade it for a very indept consulting on setting up my first successful CPA offers.

So I'm not really selling, I'm trading...and I dont want to post in the wrong spot, as a courtesy to my fellow CPA superheroes.

I guess my second question, if could u guys point me to a nice thread, or area in which you find is an excellent source for the finer details of CPA marketing.

Thanks for reading guys, and I look forward to sharing with the community. If my youtube game stream can somehow help someone, or you have an idea...I'm looking for a section to chat with people around that :)

Regards and have a great week.

Noble