What's new

Welcome to CPA Super Heroes CPA Super Heroes

Join one of the oldest and biggest Affiliate forums on the Internet. CPA Super Heroes is Highly moderated and SUpported by a great active community.

Ask Support For help

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Support Staff Quickly.

Advertise

Promote Your Product, Service via multiple ads type.

Upgrade

Upgrade Your account to get more features and access.

Dan Lok - High Ticket Closer Certification April 2018

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

WEBRip | English | MP4 + PDF Guides | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~796 Kbps | 25 fps
AAC | 80.9 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | 19:12:21 | 7.03 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Sales, Marketing​
This Program Is Not For Everyone. It Is For Serious Players Only.
If You’re A Wannabe, Lookie-Lou or A Whiner, This is NOT For You.

The High-Ticket Closer Certification Program is ONLY for You if:
- You want to be mentored by me, Dan Lok, in an intensive 7-week program. In this program, every week I get on a LIVE online training class where you get to learn one of my most valuable skills in life
- You are ambitious and you are willing to work VERY HARD for a short period of time. In return, you get a LIFETIME of financial success
- You want more money to travel the world, give back to your family or help others
- You want to set your own hours, make good money, and become financially secure by having your high-income skill
- You want to experience one of the most intense personal growth periods of your life

Heres what you get during the 7-week program:
Week 1:How To Dominate In Life and In Business With A High-Ticket Mindset
Whereas all other sales programs teach you to be aggressive, salesy and slimey techniques. I show you the opposite right in the first week. This is the week where youll see how you NEVER need to be pushy at all especially when it comes to high-ticket sales. In fact, the less pushy you are, the more successful youll be.

Week 2:The Advanced Human Psychology of High-Ticket Sales and Ultra-Luxury Selling
This is the ONLY program you will find where you get these high high-level strategies at this price point. Typically, Fortune 500 companies pay TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars for one afternoon of this type of training. Youre getting it at a small investment and you get to practice USE it in real life by the end of the program.

Week 3:The One-Call Closer Methodology Thatll Get You Paid On Command
Youve met people who spend months, sometimes years, trying to become great public speakers. -yes? Im sure youve also met people who speak really naturally on their first speaking engagement. Its the same thing in sales. Youll find most sales people take months to close a deal. What you get in this week is the secret to close in ONE single call.

Week 4:The High Ticket Sales Scripts The 7 Secrets I, Dan Lok, Have Used To Close Tens Of Millions Of Dollars Over The Phone
You will NEVER find these scripts on Google or any sales training. These are the holy scripts which Ive developed over the years which has helped me close millions in sales over the phone. With these scripts, you will never be phased by any client, prospect or sales conversation again no matter how intimidating the person youre talking to is. close someone.

Week 5:How To Handle Objections and Resistance Like A KungFu Master Easily Handles A 300-Pound Boxer
Imagine never getting rejected again. Well you dont need to imagine because youll know how to turn around any conversation at any time with this weeks strategies. What youll see is the more resistance your prospect gives you, the more power you have over him. And the more easy you can close someone.

Week 6: How To Find Highly Lucrative High-Ticket Partners With LIVE Role Play With Me, Dan Lok, And Others On My Team
In this week, you get your hands dirty. The gloves comes off and youll be practicing your moves LIVE in front of your class before dealing with REAL life clients.
The best performers in this week will get to work with my clients. In this weeks lesson, I will also show you how to get your own clients.

Week 7: How To Guarantee Yourself A
6-Figure Income (And Keep Growing) As A High-Ticket Closer
This is one of the MOST important classes in the program. In this class, youll discover the quickest and easiest way to make 6-figures as a High-Ticket Closer. This includes how to structure win-win deals with your clients. The 4 requirements every one of your clients must meet for you to make money for the long-term. And much, much more.

HOmepage:
Code:
https://www.fumoney.com/now

Screenshots

Link Download:

Download Via Rapidgator

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via UploadGig

Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or 7-Zip

Last edited:
M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
John Carlton - Simple Writing System 2.0

John Carlton - Simple Writing System 2.0
WEBRip | English | MP4 + PDF Guides | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~1417 kbps | 29.970 fps
AAC | 256 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 09:03:38 | 5.42 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Internet Marketing, Copywriting​
Once you understand the fundamentals and advanced salesmanship techniques I teach, you will never be frustrated or intimidated by any new marketing channel or technology. You will know exactly how to write what needs to be written to make the sale, every time.
John Carltons Simple Writing System 2.0 Is Ready To Roll!
Weve just released the updated and completely awesome NEW version of the famous Simple Writing System
and its now ready for you to dive in and finally learn:

How To Write Everything Youll Ever Need To
Make Your Business Wildly Successful.
Heres whats up:
A few months ago my team and I reviewed every aspect of my long-running (and still extremely successful) Simple Writing System.
We dissected every minute of every lesson
every tip and every exercise
plus examined the comments and feedback supplied by thousands of SWS customers and students over the past eight years
looking for ways to improve, update and streamline everything.
Our goal was to make this already-successful program even better.
And, after months of review, research and debate
we headed off to an Arizona recording studio for a few grueling days of filming and production.
The result is stunning. And Im now announcing the release of

The Simple Writing System 2.0 Home Study Course
Some of it is brand-spanking new. And some of the wonderful original stuff we simply couldnt improve on remains.
For example, we kept every lesson, strategy, tactic and piece of advice that customers consistently tell us increases sales and conversions.
The SWS has been successfully applied to countless markets and every platform being used online and offline today (sales pages, VSLs, Facebook, webinars, email, squeeze pages, direct mail, print ads, PPC/AdWords, just about everything used in modern marketing.)
Once you understand the fundamentals and advanced salesmanship techniques I teach, you will never be frustrated or intimidated by any new marketing channel or technology. You will know exactly how to write what needs to be written to make the sale.
However, in critical areas, we improved and streamlined several key lessons.
We did this by paying careful attention to what our students and teachers have told us about the SWS and especially how its impacted their lives and their businesses.
We were damn good at teaching people how to write killer copy 8 years ago and were much better at it now. (Yes, the process has even helped me - and multiple other top writers - dial up our skills dramatically.)
So we reviewed every lesson, every topic, and every exercise.
Where something could be improved or streamlined, we did that.
And we added some new lessons and topics to fill in the occasional holes in the original SWS. (The world has changed a bit in eight years and weve been on top of every shift in how todays marketing works.)
We call this version of the SWS the Home Study Course because its designed for you to go through on your own, at your own pace.
You do not have to be anywhere at a specific time and there are no deadlines.
Over the years, weve seen every possible approach - some folks go slow, some go fast, some cram it in over a few weekends, some commit an hour or two each week
and it all works.

18 Video Lessons
Each one designed to move you quickly toward a total understanding and mastery of the sales-message-writing process.
Ill break down the exact process I use to craft winning sales messages.
Ill explain how and why youll use each of my steps in your sales letters, videos, and ads.John Carltons Simple Writing System Video
Ill show you examples of winning ads, many of which ran successfully for years. (Youll be getting the full version of all of these ads. More on that below)
Each video is HD quality. And, best of all, youll be able to watch these videos any time you want on any device you want at your own pace as many times as you want from anywhere in the world. (More on this below, too.)
Youll learn to write sales copy by writing sales copy.
Each lesson gives you a chance to put your new skills to work by providing a short, fun, laser-focused exercise. These exercises show you exactly how to bring what you learned in the video to life.
Do these exercises (which I strongly recommend, but of course thats up to you)
and then include your new killer copy in your current website, emails, Facebook ads, etc and you can start closing more sales almost immediately.

Your notes are already done for you.
Included in your home study package is a comprehensive workbook that contains all the notes youd ever want to take from my slides in the workshop.
PLUS and this is a BIG plus the workbook is also loaded with FULL examples of proven ads so you can see exactly how each step fits into real-world marketing. Theres no theory here. Its all hard-core reality-based info. (Most of these ads are mine, including my most sought-after stuff.)

That means this workbook (over 300 pages deep) is a fire-breathing SWIPE FILE of the best ads youll ever lay your hands on to copy, to use for inspiration, to rip from and use as blueprints.
In short
this system is a concise, packed-solid one stop resource for helping you write everything youll ever need to write to make your business rock the bottom line.

Screenshots

Link Download:

Download Via Rapidgator

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via UploadGig

Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Last edited:
M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Austin Netzley & Scott Oldford - Recession PROOF | 6.6 GB
Invest in recessionPROOF today
Austin and I have built countless 7+ figure businesses and we know exactly what you need to do in order to get through the economy that we're currently facing. This isn't a time to do business as normal, because things aren't normal.

Together, we've come together to build an offer that is available to anyone that is an online Entrepreneur and that in less than 6 weeks will give you the information, support and community that you need to not just get through this, but to thrive and use this time as the oppertunity that it can be.
There is no deadline for this program, however, the longer you wait, the longer you won't have the plan that you need to help you.

What's included inside of this program? In short: Everything you need and we're WAY undercharging
- The entire 6 week recessPROOF Program focused around the 4 Pillars of our recessionProof Methodology (Cash+Finances, Growth Systems Strategic Plan, Leader Mindset) ensuring that you make the right next moves to protect the profitablity of your business, while helping you use the current economic climate as an oppertunity. ($1997 Value)
- 2 Weekly Sessions with Austin and Scott on top of the recorded training to help you maximize the current time in history. ($1497 Value)
- 3 Weekly Q&A Sessions with us and our 7+ Figure Growth Coaches to help you know exactly what you should and shouldn't be doing inside of your business, right now ($2,997 Value)
- The R.O.I Method Course with 6 Months of Support Included ensuring that you have your marketing and sales game in check, now and in the future.($1997 Value)
- Members Only Private Facebook Group to help connect, share strategies and ensure you're making the right choices in your business and life. ($997 Value)
- 1 on 1 Growth Strategy call with 2X 7+ Figure Growth Expert to help you develop your own plan for the next 90 days. ($997 Value)

HOmepage:
Code:
https://recessionproof.samcart.com/products/recessionproof-6-week-program/

Screenshots

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/C8e4bf4Fab65F64c/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/67Eb590A72f28e30/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9a2a3c8222CaD26f/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/46017C5a7d0B8c52/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b51Ee80A69b23135/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part5.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c84Fb53dFF34b698/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part6.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/E1e75B9946e66231/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part7.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/EB78D69E06BD55D/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/342EDFBC0670654/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/950377ECACFDBDE/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/57F9B920DA61D82/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/854DA17F565B77B/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part5.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/E8502AAD1EC1612/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part6.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3C6F5347EE0A04B/Austin.Netzley.Scott.Oldford.Recession.PROOF.part7.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5605350/AustinNetzleyScottOldfordRecessionPROOF.html

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Cal Newport and Scott Young - Top Performer
WEBRip | English | MP4 + MP3 + PDF Guides | 460 x 360 | AVC ~468 Kbps | 24 fps
AAC | 140 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 14:23:39 | 3.33 GB
Genre: Video Tutorial / Business, Mindset, Achievement​
What Will the Course Teach? The course is divided into four phases, spread over eight weeks: Research (Weeks 1 & 2). In this first phase, we’re going to challenge you to rethink assumptions you have about how success works in your field. We’re going to guide you through techniques for contacting experts in your field, and teach you how to ask them the right questions so you can get to the heart of which skills matter and which you can ignore.
{%1%}
Project (Weeks 3 & 4). In the second phase, we’re going to go from having some insights into the types of skills that matter for your career, into designing a deliberate practice project that will improve them. We’ll discuss the many different types of projects you might consider, and then give you a step-by-step method for generating a watertight plan that you’ll be sure to follow through on.

Deep Work (Weeks 5 & 6). In the third phase, we’ll talk about deep work. This kind of work is quite different from the shallow, hurried way most people have learned to approach their work. We’ll teach you how to structure your habits and environment to foster deep work and how to avoid the busyness that seems to constantly threaten our ability to get important work done.

Mastery (Weeks 7 & 8). In the fourth and final phase, we’ll be talking about getting feedback and lifelong mastery. We will teach you how to get feedback on your project to drive the fastest improvement. We’ll also give you concrete steps so you can make the tools you learned in this course permanent habits instead of a one-time experience.

What is the Course Format?
In addition to the overall curriculum, Cal and I have also spent a lot of time designing the structure of each weeks’ content to make participating in this course as easy and effective as possible.

Each week of the course is divided into the following sections:
Main lesson. This video is at the top of each page. It contains the big idea for that week along with a broad summary of the goal we’d like you to work on for that module. These videos are short and to the point. Our hope is that even if you can’t watch every supplementary lesson or follow every community post, you should watch these.

Main homework exercise. Every week has a simple criterion for success we’ve prepared. That means you should know, immediately, whether or not you’ve done enough to move onto the next week. We’ve also added suggested and additional exercises that go beyond the bare minimum and give you ideas for how you can further your progress.

Supplementary lessons. In addition to the short main lessons, we have prepared a number of supplementary lessons for each week. These go into more depth and explore a specific nuance of that week’s lessons you may not have considered. These lessons are optional, so you can watch, read or listen to them when you’re struggling with a part of the course.

Although this content provides the base for the teachings of this course, remember that this is a course you’ll learn by doing not by reading, listening or watching. So use these lessons as motivators for action, which you can use in conjunction with the community to guide your efforts.

We’ve also installed checkpoints before weeks 3, 5 and 7. These checkpoints are designed to make sure you’ve done the minimum required homework before moving onto the next units. We are also using this as an opportunity to help keep track of your progress in the course and get feedback for future course enhancements.

Screenshots

Link Download
Download Via Rapidgator

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Khalid M - Facebook Marketing School | 3.77 GB
Level UP Your Facebook & Instagram Ads Skills
This course will give you ALL the tools and skills you need to build the most effective and affordable Facebook campaigns.

What You Get:
The only Facebook Ads course taught by a former Facebook Employee

Teaching you what I learned from 3 years working at Facebook as a client ads consultant: the secrets, principles, and practices used by the world's best Facebook ad marketers. I've also advised dozens of startups through my consultancy, and launched 6 eCommerce companies of my own.
*only publicly available information is shared, nothing breaking NDA agreement.

69+ On-Demand Video Lessons & Growing!
Covering every subject you need to know about Facebook ads: FB's ad ecosystem, building compelling ads, the ad auction, campaign structures, bidding, and more!
AND, you get access to future material! I'm always updating the course with new content, and you'll get access to all of it!

What makes this the most up-to-date Facebook course out there?
Everything in this course was made in December 2019. On top of that, I am constantly releasing new content based on updates to the ad platform, new solutions, and student requests.

These are the 3 newest lessons, and the dates they were released:
Released Feb 14th: Scaling Your Ad Spend
Based on student requests, I released two 20-minute lessons on how to scale your ad spend aggressively, while maintaining positive ROI.

Released Feb 10th: Ad Policy
Another highly requested topic, I created and released 50 minutes of content on how to avoid, manage, and mitigate compliance issues (disapprovals, account disables, business manager disables, etc.)

Released Feb 4th: Dynamic Creative
One of Facebook's newer and most promising features for 2020, I built a lesson and step-by-step tutorial on Dynamic Creative, a new solution that enables you to automate the creation and testing of ads, and ad components (headlines, CTAs, videos, images, etc.).

The course is for users that want to improve their ROI and effectiveness using Facebook ads, through lessons you won't find anywhere else on the web.
This course will enable you to more confidently leverage Facebook ads to deliver business outcomes.
With proven methods, used by the most sophisticated advertisers.

HOmepage:
Code:
https://khalidschool.teachable.com//p//facebook-ads-training

Screenshots

Link Download
Download Via Rapidgator

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Urban Forex - Elite Core Advance Course | 1.6 GB
This course doesn't have SalesPage, the course is not ment for general public

Screenshots

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2D5fa902d84E98Bb/Urban.Forex.Elite.Core.Advance.Course.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1719d25b7dadA645/Urban.Forex.Elite.Core.Advance.Course.part2.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/7A3367A8E90564F/Urban.Forex.Elite.Core.Advance.Course.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F07CE7783B10051/Urban.Forex.Elite.Core.Advance.Course.part2.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5609417/UrbanForexEliteCoreAdvanceCourse.html

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Fstoppers - Intro to Video - A Photographer's Guide to Filmmaking With Lee Morris and Patrick Hall | 8.1 GB
Produced by Fstoppers
With social media and advertising visuals fighting for more and more of our attention, the importance of video is at an all time high. Luckily, if you are a photographer, you already have 90% of the tools you need to start making professional videos and multimedia productions. This new Fstoppers tutorial on videography is aimed at helping both professional and amateur photographers take the gear they already own and start producing high quality videos. There is no better time to learn how to film video than right now!

As more and more people call themselves "professional photographers," the need to diversify and offer other services to your clients is rapidly growing. With social media and advertising visuals fighting for more and more of our attention, the importance of video is at an all time high. Luckily, if you are a photographer, you already have 90% of the tools you need to start making professional videos and multimedia productions. This new Fstoppers tutorial on videography is aimed at helping both professional and amateur photographers take the gear they already own and start producing high quality videos. There is no better time to learn how to film video than right now!
Intro to Videography
The idea behind the Fstoppers website was first born back in 2010 when Patrick Hall and Lee Morris both had an interest in learning how to shoot video. Having both been successful wedding photographers, Patrick and Lee saw the value videography could supply to their own photography businesses. Over the years, Fstoppers has grown from a little side project used to explore behind the scenes videos into a full blown world wide community of photographers and videographers. Since 2010 when DSLRs first started shooting high definition video, Lee and Patrick have seen photographers and social media influencers transitioning to video at an alarming rate. In today's cut throat market, the trend is very clear: if you are not incorporating video along side you photography, you are going to get left behind.

You can use any camera that shoots video
The good news is that it has never been easier for a stills photographer to transition into videography. Almost every digital camera sold today has the ability to shoot high quality 1080p or 4K video. Most of the lenses and tripods you already own can also be used to shoot video. In many cases, your camera's sensor can actually out perform many much more expensive video cameras in both low light, frame rates, and shallow depth of field. If you are already experienced with obtaining proper composition, exposure, and focus, switching over to video can be a fast and easy transition.

Topics Covered
- Understanding Different Resolutions and Frame Rates
- Working with Log, Color Grading, and Color Profiles
- Exposure: Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO
- Using Different Cameras and Lenses
- Mastering Focus with Video
- Using Cheap and Expensive Constant Lighting
- Adjusting White Balance and Tint
- Using External Microphones
- Recording Audio In Camera and Externally
- Editing in Adobe Premiere
- Syncing Audio with Multiple Cameras
- How to Create Timelapses
- Filming in Slow Motion
- Stabilizing Your Camera
- Adding Smooth Movement to Your Footage
- How to Film a Short Commercial

HOmepage:
Code:
https://fstoppers.com/product/intro-video-photographers-guide-filmmaking

Screenshots

Link Download

Code:
Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5609421/FstoppersIntrotoVideoAPhotographersGuidetoFilmmaking.html

Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1e8364597Ee6c17c/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part01.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/358ef4c2d2Fb64d8/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part02.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2690A45351934005/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part03.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/fdac708bE59bEdf6/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part04.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/daFf8a750832e4b0/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part05.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/bE85a106feef29d8/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part06.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6d6D066bb3AfaC2c/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part07.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/920d735A4da7abAB/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part08.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/38176cdc4a8e6bbD/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part09.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/146027DD34B6144/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part01.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/82BB0C1E5F3CDD8/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part02.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/1559C00644956C6/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part03.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/FD79B85216C66D0/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part04.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/73AD6699CD10AED/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part05.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/90AA44748BD3256/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part06.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/01C8BC608A38B4E/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part07.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/589E343C16725A2/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part08.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/ECAFFCEFE0AAD63/Fstoppers.Intro.to.Video.A.Photographer.s.Guide.to.Filmmaking.part09.rar

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

George Antone - The Bankers Code Home Study
WEBRip | English | AVI + MP3 + PDF Guides | 320 x 240 | XviD ~430 Kbps | 30 fps
MP3 | 64 Kbps | 32.0 KHz | 2 channels | ~30 hours | 3.3 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Sales, Marketing
Learn Some Long Standing Ways to Participate in Private lending and Generate Passive Income, Reduce Risk and Create Wealth The banking business model is one of the most successful in the world. For centuries, every day people have leveraged the model of "being the bank" as private lenders to generate passive income.

Now it's your turn to discover how private lending works - and how you can leverage this proven wealth-building model to build your wealth and passive income. in less time, with less effort, and with far less risk than traditional passive income vehicles.

The Banker's Code: The Most Powerful Wealth Building Strategies Ever Known - by George Antone - reveals:

The shocking truth about how bankers get rich by making other players in the financial game dependent on them
3 essential activities all bankers always need to do . and how learning these skills will allow you to essentially "print money on demand"
Why many investors prefer to work with private lenders rather than traditional banks . and how to get started as a private lender (including the 5 most critical people who must be on your team)
The #1 challenge to becoming a successful private lender (and how to overcome it)
How bankers think differently than the rest of the world . and the mindset shift you must make to maximize your passive income and wealth
7 key rules you must follow to the letter to minimize your risk and maximize your returns.

Screenshots

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/75d8edfc69E02dB5/George.Antone..The.Bankers.Code.Home.Study.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3501Df7Ee6d57Aed/George.Antone..The.Bankers.Code.Home.Study.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/348ce8947bAbdf7d/George.Antone..The.Bankers.Code.Home.Study.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F4758183f69D404b/George.Antone..The.Bankers.Code.Home.Study.part4.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/38AF8A86545C7A7/George.Antone..The.Bankers.Code.Home.Study.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/A886D4CE11B8413/George.Antone..The.Bankers.Code.Home.Study.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2DE53C6E9522F02/George.Antone..The.Bankers.Code.Home.Study.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/09D8F4228D3BF8E/George.Antone..The.Bankers.Code.Home.Study.part4.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5611691/GeorgeAntoneTheBankersCodeHomeStudy.html

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Ryan Deiss - Paid Traffic Mastery + OTO | 3.64 GB
FACT: All Businesses Need A Repeatable System For Generating New Leads and Customers.
(.That Doesnt Break the Bank)
.and a System for Acquiring New Customers from Channels Such As:
Customers are the life-blood of any business.
It sounds cliche, but its true.

Thats why one hit wonder traffic campaigns just arent enough. Companies today must have scalable, duplicatable traffic campaigns that produce new, qualified customers from scratch if they want consistent growth, and more times than not these scalable campaigns come in the form of paid traffic.

So whether its:
Facebook Ads
Google AdWords
YouTube Ads
LinkedIn Ads
Twitter Ads
Content Discovery Platforms (such as Outbrain and Taboola), and even.
Dedicated Email Ads
.quality traffic is readily available for purchase.

In this master class, youll learn:
How to create a Customer Avatar so that you can architect a paid strategy to attract leads that will actually convert to BUYERS.
The 3 step traffic SYSTEM that automates relationship building and turns cold prospects into brand evangelists.
Not sure where your market is hanging out online? Dont worry, well show you how to find them and give you a look into the 7 top traffic sources.
26 offer types that you can use to cold, warm, or hot traffic to ensure youre acquiring customers on autopilot.
What to do when your campaign just ISNT converting (this happens 80 of the time), follow the flow chart for your diagnosis.
How to analyze the metrics that actually MATTER so that you can trim the fat from your campaigns and SCALE.
How to leverage Facebooks data to find where your market is hiding so you can quit wasting your ad money on people who arent interested.
How to know which traffic channels you should focus on for your company.and which ones you should probably backburner.
Exactly where (and how) to place your conversion pixels so you can track every click and know that its making you money.
The exact copy and paste sentence to use in your retargeting campaigns to get your hottest prospects to click your ad and return to your offers.
The exact bidding strategy to use that will maximize your leads while lowering your costs.
Why you need to speak to your hottest retargeting prospects differently than you talk to your cold lead prospects.(and how to do it without creeping them out).
Why you must change your ads based on the content your prospects saw. (Get this right and watch your conversions increase dramatically! Get this wrong and youre leaving a lot of money on the table.)
Exactly how to set up your campaigns so they update themselves dynamically and automatically, so you can set them up once and let them update and optimize themselves!
Most importantly, we show you how to SCALE your campaign once you have a winner so you build massive subscriber lists while avoiding the ad fatigue that can lead to increased click costs.

In short, Customer Acquisition Specialists (a.k.a. Traffic Masters) are able to not only deliver fresh leads and customers.they are able to deliver those leads and customers at a PROFIT.

What Youll Get:
When you enroll today, youll receive instant access to:

The Paid Traffic Mastery Course
6 Core Modules
35 Video Lessons
22 Handouts
6 Quizzes (one for each module)

Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
A badge designating you as a Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
Status and recognition as a Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist

Course Details and Description
Course Breakdown:
Module 1: Start Here
Lesson 1: What To Expect
Lesson 3: Paid Traffic: The What and The Why
Lesson 4: Creating a Customer Avatar
Lesson 5: The Marketing Funnel

Module 2: Paid Traffic As A System
Lesson 1: Paid Traffic As A System
Lesson 2: Cold Traffic Goals & Offers
Lesson 3: Warm Traffic Goals & Offers
Lesson 4: Hot Traffic Goals & Offers
Lesson 5: Understanding The Traffic System
Lesson 6: Finding Your Market

Module 3: Deeper Dive: Facebook Ad Platform
Lesson 1: Getting Started With Facebook
Lesson 2: Facebook Objectives
Lesson 3: Finding Your Market on Facebook
Lesson 4: Ad Copy & Ad Creative
Lesson 5: Facebook Pixels
Lesson 6: Reporting & Analytics
Lesson 7: Scaling Your Campaign
Lesson 8: Facebook Compliance

Module 4: Retargeting To Maximize Results
Lesson 1: Getting Started With Retargeting
Lesson 2: Segmentation By Visitor Activity
Lesson 3: Full Funnel Retargeting
Lesson 4: Video Retargeting

Module 5: Troubleshooting Your Campaigns
Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Your Campaigns
Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Your Offer
Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Your Targeting
Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Your Ad Copy/ Creative
Lesson 5: Troubleshooting Your Ad Scent

Module 6: Other Traffic Channels
Lesson 1: Other Traffic Channels
Lesson 2: Twitter
Lesson 3: Content Distribution Networks
Lesson 4: LinkedIn
Lesson 5: Dedicated Email Drops
Lesson 6: Google
Lesson 7: YouTube

Link Download:
Download Via Rapidgator

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare
Extract files with WinRar Latest !

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Depesh Mandalia - The BPM Method (Facebook Ads 2020) | 6.05 GB
The BPM Method for Facebook Ads
[Dominate] & Scale
The BPM Method combines the power of branding, with the expert execution of performance marketing.
This complete operating system will change the way you think about advertising and how you execute Facebook ads, forever.

Relevance - Relationship - Rapport.
Ever wondered why some products and services sell better than others?
Despite the product or service not being as good as the ones not selling?
Brand-driven Performance Marketing.
Ever wondered why some advertisers are more in control of their campaigns than others?
Or how they can churn our consistently amazing results?
Brand-driven Performance Marketing.
Ever wanted to know exactly how to target your perfect customer, at the perfect time with the perfect ad?
And get them into the perfect funnel and becoming loyal customers?
The Brand-driven Performance Marketing (BPM) Method is a collection of Frameworks responsible for helping me profitably spend well over $30M in Facebook ads and my agency overseeing over $1M per month in ad spend (on top of the millions I've invested in TV, paid search, direct mail and more).
In fact the BEST investment I ever made was reading marketing books and learning from experienced brand marketers, and bringing that into the world of performance marketing.
This has been the spine of my success with Facebook Advertising since failing with my first ads in 2012.
My methods are older than Facebook itself. and it's now all updated and ready for 2020 and beyond!

- FULL ACCOUNT SETUP
Business managers, accounts, pixel mastery, data, insights, funnels, templates and more!
- SUPERCHARGE AUDIENCES
How to get started from scratch to clever use of custom audiences, lookalikes and structured testing PLUS a MEGA LIST of audiences you can use TODAY!
- ACE YOUR CREATIVE
Learn tried and tested copywriting strategies and develop the right creative formats to reduce costs and increase conversions.
- FAST & FURIOUS TESTING
The Graduation Framework: my signature strategy that's served me well for so many years, despite the changes within Facebook- Learn how to test audiences and creatives efficiently without wasting spend.
- THE PROFITABILITY MATRIX
Your toolkit for reducing your costs and improving your profits including the Ads Sniper Strategy and The Punisher Method.
- LASER OPTIMISATION
Maximise profits with every ad, ad set and campaign to squeeze lower CPA and higher ROAS.
- SALES FUNNEL CONVERSION
A breakdown of tools and techniques to improve results through conversion rate improvements in your sales funnel.
- AUTOMATION & RULES
Automation allows you to run your account on semi-auto pilot, as long as you define and test the rules that work for your account together with CBO.
- SCALING STRATEGIES
First, understand how scaling works and then master the GT-CBO method, V-Scaling, and H-Scaling.
- REGULAR UPDATES
and a course which remains up to date as it's the same material we use in my agency!
- PLUS - GET THESE BONUSES!
- MY AGENCY'S TEMPLATES WORTH OVER $4000
I'm giving away my agency's templates for you to use in your business or for your clients - these took many years to develop and thousands of dollars to create.
- MEGA AUDIENCES SWIPE FILE
Audience research and creation is one of the biggest challenges for many. Let this bonus swipe file take the effort out of thinking up new audiences and uncover new ways to use your existing assets.
- PRIVATE STUDENT FACEBOOK GROUP WORTH OVER $3000 IN VALUE
You'll get access to a student only private Facebook group full of past training videos and designed to allow you to network with and learn from your fellow students.

CONTENT PLANNING MATRIX SWIPE FILE
A complete guide on how I master ad copy and avatars. Download and swipe my exact formulas to build relationships with your audiences.

Ready To Accelerate Your Growth?
THE BPM METHOD FOR FACEBOOK ADS
- Video & Written Based 'Do It Yourself' Learning Via Online Portal
- Instant Access To All Online Modules From Account Setup, Marketing Strategies, Testing, Optimisation, Scaling and Automation
- Course Lifetime Access
- Course Lifetime Updates
- Software & Service Discounts On Tools I Use To Profit & Scale

Screenshots

HOmepage:
Code:
https://www.bpmmethod.com/bpm-method-lander-regular39332699

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/72d7203a67e542D2/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/701CF7e8a4e5B0d4/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/C50c45F18390129A/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6Fb0ba188A1e2dE8/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e18d6dfe0083c3d5/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part5.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/57159f3dea784Bb9/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part6.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/646a5397677014c0/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part7.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/794D89686F1f9e96/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part8.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/2BB7F9A9985347B/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/AE8E6D16C1FD608/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/73A325F92D678BC/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/1F21F80E960D333/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/7A4613CB290191F/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part5.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F6190C17B564378/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part6.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B153B88E150648B/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part7.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C57D3827F61EFFB/Depesh.Mandalia.The.BPM.Method.2020.FB.Ads.part8.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5614430/DepeshMandaliaTheBPMMethodFacebookAds2020.html

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Instagram Domination 5.0 Case Studies - Foundr | 14.63 GB
LEARN THE SECRET TO REAL INSTAGRAM GROWTH
HOW YOU CAN GET MORE FOLLOWERS AND BUILD YOUR BRAND - FAST!

HOW WE GREW TO 500K FOLLOWERS IN 12 MONTHS
ALL REVEALED FOR YOU IN-DETAIL (AND STEP-BY-STEP)

Hey Guys,
Nathan Chan here - the CEO & Publisher of Foundr Magazine, the go-to online magazine for entrepreneurs and startups.
Instagram has been an absolute game-changer. And not just for us at Foundr. but for people like you. Our friends and students in the Foundr community.
You can see just some of the successful case studies of students on this page. They have made millions, built brands and travelled the world.
And there are hundreds more. Every day we hear from entrepreneurs who have followed our Instagram training and used it to build their business.
If you want to learn the exact-system we used to grow our Instagram to one million followers, and the same training used by our students to get followers and make money.

With 6 modules and more than 50 videos of hands-on training where I take you through every single step of the process. Everything from how to create a compelling bio to maximise sales and followers through to exactly what you should post.
Each lesson is short, actionable and up-to-date.
By the time you have worked through the course, you will have increased your followers drastically and starting generate sales. And the reason I'm so sure this will work for you, is that so many of our students have already done it.
We've also included printable workbooks, action steps to make everything as simple as possible for you. And if you already have an Instagram that's doing ok, we will show you how to put that into hyper-drive and get you the results you really deserve.
So if you're ready to learn my step-by-step process on how to build a hyper-engaged instagram account, and change your life in the process, here's how you can sign up for the program today.

You will learn:
- How to find and attract your target audience and build a mass following of fans fast
- How to brand your page and content to attract followers
- How to turn your followers into email subscribers and buyers
- How to work with influencers correctly and to avoid the rookie mistakes that most make
- How to create content that represents your brand without spending a ton of money
- And so much more!

Bonus #1 (RRP $497) PRIVATE INSTAGRAM MASTERMIND
Bonus #2: ($300) INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AUDIT
Bonus #3: (RRP $197) MILLION DOLLAR INTERVIEWS
Bonus #4: (RRP $197) "FOLLOWERS INTO DOLLARS" TRAINING
Bonus #5: (RRP $97) INFLUENCER FASTPASS (TEMPLATES)

Screenshots

HOmepage:
Code:
https://foundr.com/instagram-domination

Link Download

Code:
Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5614431/NathanChanInstagramDomination502020.html

Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/30F8803b9f00b48B/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part01.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Bdbe06449ddbcfb5/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part02.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e90714ae7C014EA3/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part03.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/516B0cd8DA25c1e3/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part04.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dD015df67D0aA5e4/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part05.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/bFdaab9605de2af4/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part06.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1a98808178a17e57/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part07.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8C85DDD016ea3b4b/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part08.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/fd89f289A03644dd/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part09.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/E7b7407b33E6cccf/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part10.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/66765B59f99F4e67/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part11.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b91D06d85F6792c5/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part12.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/855cc990f5dd5785/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part13.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4527A9087db6F8c4/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part14.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/47C9CbeeF474319a/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part15.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/a9f16aFf1f23b1DF/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part16.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/37270424CAF0A7F/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part01.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/17D1E8995C4F48D/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part02.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/0DFEF3030CCB070/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part03.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/9226F72A4EB449C/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part04.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/641AD9972DF3ACB/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part05.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3516083557F5CB0/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part06.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2E5C631E7009000/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part07.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/32EE3A49BB5C6A6/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part08.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/52A099AB4DAC84C/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part09.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C165408355B2435/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part10.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/66F4ABD0D7D14E7/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part11.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/DA4FA9BC1BAF262/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part12.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/E759F2D26FDB72B/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part13.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/BB7B514FFB785D8/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part14.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B467197FD1E892C/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part15.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/E386FCC0295ED1B/Nathan.Chan.Instragram.Domination.5.0.2020.part16.rar

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Bradley Benner - Semantic Mastery Masterclass

Bradley Benner - Semantic Mastery Masterclass (Updated May 03, 2016)
WEBRip | English | MP4 + PDF Guides | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~746 kbps | 30 fps
AAC | 192 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | ~58 hours | 23.7 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Business, SEO, Marketing, Net: E-Commerce​
Is your Online Business stuck in a rut? Whether you are just starting an SEO business or are a seasoned marketing vet, your work can be far simpler with better results.

By results, I mean profits. It just takes the right knowledge and practices to get your business on track. Although it may sound like fantasy, the web can work for you instead of against you. That's why Semantic Mastery began - to help entrepreneurs like you learn the skills they need to succeed. We are a team of SEO professionals who have been in the trenches and have learned the hard way how to gain online exposure and climb the ranks of Google and other search engines.

Over time, we've developed a simpler way to achieve those goals, and we can teach you how to be successful, too.

If any of these situations apply to you, Semantic Mastery can help:
You've just began an online business and are confused about how to bring visitors to your website. Perhaps you're even spending more time trying to figure out the ins and outs of SEO than you are trying to build your business or provide good service to the clients you already have.
Maybe you have some SEO background and have an established online presence, but your business seems to have plateaued. Although you're making some money, the growth has stopped and you feel hopelessly stuck.
You may even be successful with your marketing business but have that sneaking feeling that there's a better way to run it. All of your time is monopolized trying to keep your business growing, and you feel like you're neglecting your family, friends, and even your own needs.
We Have The Solution to These Problems!
What's more, we're offering the answers to your woes in a powerhouse bundle, consisting of the IFTTT SEO Academy and Semantic Mastery MasterCLASS.
Although that sounds like a mouthful, it's really quite simple.
With just these two educational tools, you can learn everything you need to pull your online business out of its rut, see your profits rise, and save countless hours of work.
The IFTTT SEO Academy provides you with the building blocks to succeed, teaching you step by step how to establish and grow your SEO and content marketing business through powerful syndication networks.
You'll learn how to rank YouTube videos and blog content without the hassle of putting in 14 to 16 hour work days.
Here are just a few of the benefits our students have gained from the IFTTT SEO Academy:
Automate Off-Page SEO ($97 value) - Forget wasting your valuable time building backlinks to your content, and instead focus on creating new videos and blog posts or branching out into new and exciting markets.
Discover the Best Sites for Syndication ($47 value) - Learn where your syndicated content is going to get the most attention from Google and YouTube, so you don't bother with the hassle of placing it where no one will see it.
Eliminate Unnecessary Software ($147 value) - SEO software and tools can cost hundreds of dollars and often require monthly commitments to yield favorable results. Learn how to build quality links to your videos and other content without dumping your hard-earned money down the drain.
Outsourcing ($97 value) - To achieve maximum growth, you need a solid plan that includes outsourcing much of your work. You'll learn not just how to delegate responsibilities but how to train your outsourcers to gain a scalable process you can continue to use while saving your valuable time.
Brand and Authority Building ($97 value) - The IFTTT SEO Academy doesn't just work for ranking YouTube videos and blog posts. It also increases authority, strengthens the brand, and extends the reach of websites and businesses.
Live Events Weekly ($297 Weekly) - This course is LIVE. Training is updated weekly and YOU are invited to join weekly events where LIVE training and learning takes place.
Creating Your Own Agency ($$$ huge value) - Utilizing these methods and detailed processes in the MasterCLASS will give you the tools and steps needed to create and own your own Agency! How much is being the founder of your own profitable SEO and marketing company worth?
So with just the IFTTT SEO Academy, you gain $485 worth of business tools you can use as the foundation of your emerging empire.
But we don't stop there. After receiving feedback from hundreds of satisfied Academy students, we discovered a need to provide even more specialized training.
The IFTTT SEO Academy provides the foundation for SEO success, but your business is unique.
That means opportunities and issues can pop up that can't be addressed by a cookie cutter course - even if it is the best cookie cutter around.
The Semantic Mastery MasterCLASS addresses this and provides the intensive training you need to fine-tune your online business practices.
This is where the real value of the IFTTT SEO Academy and MasterCLASS bundle comes in.
Here is what you will gain from parti[beeep]ting in the Semantic Mastery MasterCLASS:
Step-by-Step Plan for Growth ($97 value) - We lay out how precisely how to establish and nurture your SEO business one step at a time, eliminating any confusion and steering you clear of mistakes.
Training Based on Real-World Systems ($97 value) - Our methods and training aren't hypothetical; everything we teach you has been tried and tested with great success in the real world.
Social Syndication and SEO Strategies ($97 value) - Learn how to drive traffic to your website without costly investments of your time and hard-earned cash.
Latest Marketing Skills ($197 value) - Online marketing is constantly evolving, and we can teach you how to stay ahead of the game, so your efforts aren't wasted on underperforming marketing campaigns.
Weekly Coaching Webinars ($997 value) - Every week, you gain access to new training to stay abreast of current marketing and SEO strategies, putting you ahead of your competition.
Personal Touch (priceless) - Throughout the process, you will stay accountable to either me or another Semantic Mastery professional, encouraging you to keep pushing forward and overcome any obstacles that arise.
With both the foundational Semantic Mastery IFTTT SEO Academy training and specialized MasterCLASS coaching, you receive a bundle valued at well over $2000. For a limited time, we are offering this pairing for far less than what it's worth.

Link Download
Download Via Rapidgator

Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Trena Little - Video Strategy Academy (VIP) | 5.96 GB
I'm an MBA graduate who quit the "perfect" job because I was bored and wanted to follow my passion of online video and editing! I now help creative business owners get confident on video and use YouTube to their advantage to grow their business with videos they are proud to share! I've taught hundreds of entrepreneurs over the past 3 years how to use YouTube and video the right way, that doesn't take hours of filming, editing and waiting for someone to FINALLY watch their video!

I've worked with clients like Heather Crabtree, Think Creative Collective and Christina Scalera of the Contract Shop to understand how YouTube video can work effectively in their marketing strategy without taking up all the waking hours in the day! I've been featured in Huffington Posts Must Watch Entrepreneurs, Creative Empire, Boss Mom podcast and more. These strategies and tactics are exactly what you will learn in YouTube For Creatives!

Screenshots

HOmepage:
Code:
https://courses.trenalittle.com/p/video-strategy-academy

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b6e2f1947C125073/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/24cc7f92D3e4772a/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/15f406731B3a4f67/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/91a254090D3E44C8/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ac7821aB02fAf844/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part5.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Bc423dcf535eB5b3/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part6.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Ba91e44d8175be6c/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part7.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/2BB5625D664BFC1/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/7A25F0118FA7C2C/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/D2FE6C7C10D0D57/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/12BA7C38EFB474D/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/8700C16BEDD81B4/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part5.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/53529D816DBCA08/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part6.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/4DB017AFCB94942/Trena.Little.Video.Strategy.Program.VIP.part7.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5615049/TrenaLittleVideoStrategyProgramVIP.html

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Charles Floate - SEO Side Hustle | 1.26 GB
A lot of people make SEO out to be some complicated mix of computer science and wizadry.. but in practice, it's a battlefield of poorly made, old websites and gigantic companies with ridiculous spends no small business or one man band could ever match.

This means though, that there is PLENTY of cash to be made in the SERPs and even with Google cracking down on tactics or Amazon cutting affiliate payouts.. There is still long term, passive income to be made off putting in work to create real world assets that are better than 99% of the other pages on the internet.

I'm Not Going To Lie To You
This isn't some hotshot get rich quick scheme that is going to make you tens of thousands of dollars in a couple weeks time.. Instead, you'll need to put in just a few hours each week (Or as much time as you can give) into researching the perfect target, creating the perfect design (Which is easier than ever with drag and drop builders) and writing engaging, optimized content that ranks without much other effort.

However, You Will Learn To Make Money
Realistically.. If you carry out the exact beginning processes in this eBook, build out your asset and invest around 200 hours into creating a real site. You will have an asset that can not only make you $1,000/Month (At minimum) but be worth tens of thousands of dollars.

The information in this eBook isn't new and it isn't shiny, it's available throughout the internet just not in a cohesive, updated strategy that I have carried out on well over 100 sites at this point, and you can start your portfolio without the hundreds of hours of learning.. Spend a couple reading this eBook, and start building your site assets right away.

And You'll Learn To Scale It
I'm also including sections on how to take things to the next level by scaling your successful site build to new heights by expanding to hundreds & even thousands of pages... As well as how to scale out more sites to dominate your niche and the entire first page of Google for multiple money making keywords..
So, What's Exactly Inside This eBook?

You'll be getting sections on :
- How To Find GOLD MINE Niches With Insanely Low Competition
- Choosing The Perfect Domain & Finding Hidden Gems For Free
- Finding Affiliate Offers That Convert & Actually Payout
- Creating Your Content Plans & Strategy
- Optimizing Your Site To Knock Out Old & Forgotten Competitors
- How To Design Your Sites To Convert Like CRAZY (High Level CRO In 5 Minutes)
- Get FREE Niche Relevant Backlinks
- Scale Your Site & Portfolio For Cheap!
- Increase Your Website Value With Ease

HOmepage:
Code:
https://gumroad.com/l/seo-side-hustle

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/46d7C4630Ea24Cf1/SEO.Side.Hustle.Charles.Floate.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/9b26404f35d3eca0/SEO.Side.Hustle.Charles.Floate.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dfb600e6Fec66aB1/SEO.Side.Hustle.Charles.Floate.part3.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/0067AFA4E108B8A/SEO.Side.Hustle.Charles.Floate.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F856F05FC1338DE/SEO.Side.Hustle.Charles.Floate.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/7B3E41B62FA3F81/SEO.Side.Hustle.Charles.Floate.part3.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5615050/SEOSideHustleCharlesFloate.html

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Dana Mosely - Trigonometry 7th Edition
WEBRip | English | AVI | 710 x 478 | AVC ~1000 Kbps | 29.970 fps
MP3 | 128 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | ~25 hours | 12.72 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Math, Trigonometry
Trigonometry is a set of 10 videotapes that cover all of a typical high-school trig course. Assuming the classroom teacher makes it all the way through the book-most don't. The courde is subtitled "A Graphing Approach" and you can purchase an optional reference text by that name, e.g., Trigonometry: A Graphing Approach, written by Larson, Hostetler, and Edwards, and published by D.C. Heath. Your video instructor is Dana Mosely, a man with over 15 years classroom teaching experience and 8 years' experience as D.C. Heath's video instructor in mathematics.

As always, he divides his time between addressing you directly and drawing on and pointing to the blackboard. When possible, grids are prepared in advance, so no time is wasted watching him set up the black board. Mr. Mosely's sine curves are just as beautiful as his straight lines-unlike other instructors, his blackboard work is a joy to watch. He also is clearly comfortable with the topic, to the point of calling sine function values "these rascals here." No stuffy, unintelligible mystique here!

The tapes on this trig course are mostly longer than those in other Chalk Dust courses. Tape 1, "Prerequisites," is almost 4 hours long. It goes from a lecture on the real number system, through graphing in the Cartesian plane, to inverse functions. Tape 2 is a whopping 4 hours and 26 minutes, and covers measurements in radians and degrees, basic trig functions as they relate to unit circles/right triangles/any angle, graphing trig functions and inverse trig functions, and trig applications. The remaining videotapes cover "additional topics in trigonometry," complex numbers, exponential and logarithmic functions, and topics in analytic geometry. This is where you get into the fun stuff, such as parabolas, ellipses, hyperbolas, and polar coordinates.

As you may have surmised, to many students, trig is deadly stuff. Only future engineers and scientists really enjoy trig, or even half-understand it at the pace it's presented in class. These videos, each tape of which corresponds to a chapter in the reference text, are just the help a struggling trig student can use.

Content:
Prerequisites
# P.1 The Real Number
# P.2 Solving Equations
# P.3 The Cartesian Plane and Graphs of Equations
# P.4 Linear Equations in Two Variables
# P.5 Functions
# P.6 Analyzing Graphs of Functions
# P.7 A Library of Functions
# P.8 Shifting, Reflecting, and Stretching Graphs
# P.9 Combinations of Functions
# P.10 Inverse Functions

Chapter 1- Trigonometry
# 1.1 Radian and Degree Measure
# 1.2 Trigonometric Functions: The Unit Circle
# 1.3 Right Triangle Trogonometry
# 1.4 Trigonometric Functions of Any Angle
# 1.5 Graphs of Sine and Cosine Functions
# 1.6 Graphs of Other Trigonometric Functions
# 1.7 Inverse Trigonometric Functions
# 1.8 Applications and Models

Chapter 2- Analytic Trigonometry
# 2.1 Using Fundamental Identities
# 2.2 Verifying Trigonometric Identities
# 2.3 Solving Trigonometric Equations
# 2.4 Sum and Difference Formulas
# 2.5 Multiple-Angle and Product-to-Sum Formulas

Chapter 3- Additional Topics in Trigonometry
# 3.1 Law of Sines
# 3.2 Law of Cosines
# 3.3 Vectors in the Plane
# 3.4 Vectors and Dot Products

Chapter 4- Complex Numbers
# 4.1 Complex Numbers
# 4.2 Complex Solutions of Equations
# 4.3 Trigonometric Form of a Complex Number
# 4.4 DeMoivre's Theorem

Chapter 5- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
# 5.1 Exponential Functions and Their Graphs
# 5.2 Logarithmic Functions and Their Graphs
# 5.3 Properties of Logarithms
# 5.4 Exponential and Logarithmic Equations
# 5.5 Exponential and Logarithmic Models

Chapter 6- Topic in Analytic Geometry
# 6.1 Lines
# 6.2 Introduction to Conics: Parabolas
# 6.3 Ellipses
# 6.4 Hyperbolas
# 6.5 Rotation of Conics
# 6.6 Parametric Equations
# 6.7 Polar Coordinates
# 6.8 Graphs of Polar Equations
# 6.9 Polar Equations of Conics

Screenshots

Link Download

Code:
Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5616850/DanaMoselyTrigonometry7thEdition.html

Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/13d35b92ddA1d9c2/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part01.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5b2a6012Bbaf3E5b/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part02.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0F32c0f70285c9D5/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part03.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5B18BceC73981296/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part04.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0EcEae816Cc19ac0/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part05.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/df5e60c0901bb6c5/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part06.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/820d946e3438493b/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part07.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b0906048Cf2f75c2/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part08.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F7e5038aaDdE7b2d/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part09.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0c8eA59057b2b465/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part10.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/D0b5c4E1b9f9dac3/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part11.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5439813902b7bd42/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part12.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/70c0470fbc1a1aaa/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part13.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ca02a99580e8d332/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part14.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/C9A00D5DF6068E9/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part01.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/DA9FAC61AB55B8C/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part02.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/E132F6A51BA9786/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part03.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/8C2D23F9F8B50BD/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part04.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/87A966E520D6485/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part05.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/CFD7B528B08A23A/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part06.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/9E94B6590637D82/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part07.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/014F7B473BD4E75/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part08.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/3075B15151FB862/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part09.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/E8616F83E389FD6/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part10.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/14228951F3529CC/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part11.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C83620E2C7E146A/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part12.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C927B8E2853CDBE/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part13.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6C1BD6A3F1C2C70/Dana.Mosely.Trigonometry.7th.Edition.part14.rar

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

MZed Course - The Cutting Edge with Adam Epstein | 3.3 GB
Description
In this course, Saturday Night Live film unit Editor Adam Epstein shows you exactly how he takes a project from an empty timeline to a network broadcast in under 24 hours. Combining all elements of post production including sequencing, audio, motion graphics and compositing, Adam shares his tips, techniques and theories to maximize your results on any project.

Subtitles available: English

Modules
- Introduction
- Workspace and Workflow
- Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Improve Your Audio Game
- Motion Graphics
- Introduction to Color Correction and Grading
- The Theory of Editing
- The Genius of Comedy
- Career Advice

Screenshots

HOmepage:
Code:
https://www.mzed.com/courses/the-cutting-edge

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/40E88D2851baE481/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/188b0fB68Ca88a01/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8881202edE53599A/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f787045235bf7CB9/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part4.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/D4F5B0A65D44E9F/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2C97E8573EDAF5D/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/1D2F1F59FD65A20/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F4C9D2D3AEA77BD/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part4.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5616849/MZEDTheCuttingEdgeAdamEpstein.html

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

MZed Course - The Cutting Edge with Adam Epstein | 3.3 GB
Description
In this course, Saturday Night Live film unit Editor Adam Epstein shows you exactly how he takes a project from an empty timeline to a network broadcast in under 24 hours. Combining all elements of post production including sequencing, audio, motion graphics and compositing, Adam shares his tips, techniques and theories to maximize your results on any project.

Subtitles available: English

Modules
- Introduction
- Workspace and Workflow
- Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Improve Your Audio Game
- Motion Graphics
- Introduction to Color Correction and Grading
- The Theory of Editing
- The Genius of Comedy
- Career Advice

Screenshots

HOmepage:
Code:
https://www.mzed.com/courses/the-cutting-edge

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/40E88D2851baE481/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/188b0fB68Ca88a01/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8881202edE53599A/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f787045235bf7CB9/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part4.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://nitroflare.com/view/D4F5B0A65D44E9F/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2C97E8573EDAF5D/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/1D2F1F59FD65A20/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F4C9D2D3AEA77BD/MZED.The.Cutting.Edge.Adam.Epstein.part4.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5616849/MZEDTheCuttingEdgeAdamEpstein.html

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

SocialBee - SocialBee University | 11.9 GB
Social Media Workshops Online
'Become a Skilled Social Media Specialist' with our Workshops and Training. This course has enjoyed
huge popularity and appreciation among young professionals and entrepreneurs.

What You Get:
Module 1 - Buyer Persona
- Buyer Persona: what it is, how to create it, how to use it
- The difference between Target Audience and Buyer Persona
- How to discover pain points, wants and needs
- Mistakes when creating your Buyer Persona
- The importance of Buyer Personas for Social Media
- Examples of Buyer Personas

Module 2 - Copywriting for Social Media
- Social Media Copywriting Tips
- How to get to know your customers
- How to create effective marketing copy that sells
- Product features and benefits
- Copywriting Formulas
- Humor and Competitive Copywriting
- How to master CTAs

Module 3 - Intro to Ads
- Introduction to Social Media Advertising
- How to maximize your potential with paid advertising
- The importance of Data analysis
- How to use paid Ads to your advantage

Module 4 - Content Types/Ideas
- How to come up with different types of content and create a good content strategy
- How to create your content strategy, when you don't have inspiration or ideas
- Why a content strategy is a must

Module 5 - Branding on Social Media
- What is "On Brand"?
- Social Media Branding Strategies
- Establish social media branding guidelines for your business
- Building Brand Identity & Trust through Social Media

Module 6 - SocialBee Intro
- How to create a consistent posting schedule
- Balanced content categories
- Best practices for posting on Social Media
- How to repurpose your content, save time, and win readers
- How to do all these in the SocialBee Platform

Module 7 - Social Media Toolkit
- Create and collaborate on visuals with Xara
- Learn to automate everything with Zapier
- How to use URL shorteners to track and convert
- Other essential tools you need in your toolkit
- Additional special offers on some of these tools

Module 8 - Intro to Freelancing
- How to become a successful freelancer
- How to decrease risks & be successful as a freelancer
- What nobody told you about freelancing
- Blue oceans and what should you do about Free Work
- Best strategies to help you jump into the startup world

HOmepage:
Code:
https://socialbee.io//university//

Screenshots

Link Download

Code:
Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5617291/SocialBeeSocialBeeUniversity.html

Download Via UploadGig
https://nitroflare.com/view/D496DBF17E0D99D/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part01.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/17524AE9885BC00/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part02.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/588D5EEED0EBB6B/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part03.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/0C8F3B822379491/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part04.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/16E2CD68B639618/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part05.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/AAAEAB14DE3D646/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part06.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6783BF0F7C9C1F3/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part07.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/B3D79C185C0FE22/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part08.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/162CEDE3030BD21/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part09.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/9B9966AF86E501C/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part10.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C7C1EF8BC418653/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part11.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/6FFF301967BA925/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part12.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8845d7213538C7ff/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part01.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0ade6189ac08c61b/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part02.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7fa74ffA8124dd55/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part03.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/A1e944D1b83Fe14F/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part04.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/86d6Dbb94fa3Db2d/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part05.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2e82567e4E75cd03/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part06.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c48c33035bf434Aa/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part07.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/26826E477b770227/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part08.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/951A96Eb4f258224/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part09.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c007d6Aeb66c30cC/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part10.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2Bee35b09c478fa3/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part11.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/30a8Df0724836370/SocialBee.SocialBee.University.part12.rar

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Stefan James - Book Publishing Course | 4.5 GB
"Discover A Proven, Step-By-Step System On How To Ethically
Make Money From Home By Publishing Books On Amazon"
Without Shady Marketing Tactics And Even If You're Not An Author Or Sold Anything Online

Mastering Book Publishing gives you immediate access to the best,
up-to-date strategies, tactics, and information for building
a highly profitable publishing empire on Amazon.

What You Get:
MODULE 1 - THE MINDSHIFT TO MASTER THE STRATEGY
What makes the difference between success and failure? After working with thousands of people from all over the world I believe MINDSET is the most important aspect of success.
In addition to 12 powerful mindset shifts that will set you up for success, you'll master the strategy of publishing profitable books on Amazon.
- The Online Business Mastery Blueprint - Discover The 6 Crucial Steps To Help You Understand How To Build A Successful Online Business With Book Publishing.
- The Publishing Mastery Mindset - You'll Learn How To Adopt The Winning Mindset That Separates The Top 1% From The Rest Of The Pack.
- The Publishing Mastery Blueprint - Discover The Proven Step-By-Step Blueprint For Publishing Books On Amazon From Scratch, So That You Can Start Earning Passive Income While You Sleep.
- The Publishing Mastery Manifesto - Review And Live By This Creed Daily To Become A Confident And Unstoppable Force In The Self-Publishing Industry.
- My Goal Setting Workshop That Will Set You Up For Success And Allow You To Build Momentum Quickly.

MODULE 2 - HIGHLY PROFITABLE NICHE MINING AND SELECTION
You'll get crystal clear on what books to publish on Amazon, even if you're at a complete loss for ideas right now. In this module, you'll discover how to brainstorm and research profitable book niches and keywords on Amazon, as well as my proven criteria.
- How Amazon Book Publishing Works - This Lesson Will Give You An Overview On What You Need To Do So You Can Publish Your First Book The Quickest And Fastest Way Possible.
- How To Find Highly Profitable Niches On Amazon - You'll Create A List Of Profitable Niche Ideas For Your Book Publishing Opportunities.
- Discover The Most Effective Way To Find High Demand Book Niches And Keywords To Target On Amazon That Will Bring You The Most Traffic And Sales.
- My Hack For Doing Keyword Research In Just MINUTES Instead Of Days.
- Criteria For Choosing A Profitable Book Niche - You Will Run Your List Of Niche Ideas Through A Filtering Process And Pick The Best Niche That Will Increase Your Chances Of Success.

MODULE 3 - CREATING A QUALITY BOOK
In this module you're going to discover how to create a quality book that sells, even if you're not an author. I'll show you exactly how to create an attention-grabbing title and cover that makes people want to buy your book.
After using these methods and done properly, you'll have a quality book that has the potential to provide you with a consistent stream of passive income.
- My Fool-Proof Method For Designing, Creating And Naming Your Book So It Attracts Tons Of Clicks And Sales.
- My Step-By-Step Process To Find Professional Ghostwriters That Will Write Your Book For You.
- Watch Over-The-Shoulder A Simple Process For Formatting Your Book With Kindle Create So That Your Book Looks Professional And Is Ready To Be Published.
- How To Avoid Violating Trademarks - You'll Learn How To Protect You And Your Business From Legal Problems That Arise From Using Trademarks In Your Books.

MODULE 4 - MASTERING THE BOOK LAUNCH
Your niche has been chosen, the book has been created and you're ready to launch. How do you now successfully launch it to the most people possible?
This module will go over the steps you to get your book off your computer and onto Amazon's virtual shelves, ready for eager readers to buy.
My launch strategy will ensure your book gets maximum exposure the moment you're ready so you can ride the momentum up the ranks and then repeat it again for multiple sources of income.
- I Walk You Through The Process Of Setting Up Your KDP Account And Publishing Your Very First Kindle And Paperback Book.
- Step-By-Step Guide For Turning Your Kindle Book Into A Paperback Book For An Additional Income Stream.
- How To Setup An Amazon Author Central Account And Author Page That Presells Your Book, Builds Trust, And Establishes Credibility.
- The Right Way To Launch Your Book For Long-Term Success.
- Develop And Prepare The Marketing Strategy For Your Book Launch.

MODULE 5 - MARKETING, PROMOTION AND OPTIMIZATION FOR PASSIVE INCOME
Most authors and publishers stop promoting after the launch, but you'll be armed with my proven techniques to prime the pump and promote your book, gather valuable reviews and discover ways to profit even more from your books.
- How To Set Up A Free Book Promotion So You Can Leverage Amazon's Marketing Power And Promote Your Book For Free.
- How To Scale Your Profits With Amazon Ad Campaigns So You Can Double Or Triple Your Profits.
- How To Get Amazon Reviews So That You Can Increase Your Rankings On Amazon While Simultaneously Converting More People Into Buyers.
- 7 Ways To Profit More From Your Book And Further Increase Sales So You Can Leverage Your Online Business.

BONUSES:
Bonus #1: Immediate Access To My "Done-For-You Templates Library"
Bonus #2: Exclusive Training "How To Build A Publishing Company"
Bonus #3: Exclusive Training "Book Publishing Automation & Scaling"

HOmepage:
Code:
https://www.masteringbookpublishing.com//join-c

Screenshots

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://nitroflare.com/view/5255B34B18A7929/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/8935807CEA0DF38/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/ACD4F151145B82A/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/AEA3E8081C33143/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/8E4B8E3AC89CF74/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part5.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ad112cE08F89f2e6/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1d5e5ae11b35aa6E/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f89f6fD470286ab0/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/452a60474373d7Ac/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/133f37C4b6E775F1/Stefan.James.Book.Publishing.Course.part5.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5617290/StefanJamesBookPublishingCourse.html

M

mata00

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Project Verum - Ecom Foundations | 3.96 GB
How To Create A Successful Shopify Store
What is Project Verum: Ecom Foundations?
Project Verum: Ecom Foundations is a complete dropshipping blueprint based on over $10m+ of Facebook Ad spend, 3 years of experience in eCommerce, and methods tested across 50+ stores. It's a course that provides you with an A-Z approach of building a successful one-product dropshipping store, while scaling it to the moon and back. It's also packed with information containing topics nobody ever really talks about, like customer support and systems development.

In short:
It's the last dropshipping course you'll ever need.

What You Get:
Tools, Resources, Templates & Training Material
12+ Hours Of Content
- Module #1: Welcome
- Module #2: Product Selection
- Module #3: Store Design & Setup
- Module #4: Facebook Ads Theory & Mechanics
- Module #5 - Facebook Ads Strategy
- Module #6: Backend
- Module #7: Instagram Influencer Marketing
Live Calls With the Verum Team
Complete Email Marketing Guide From Industry Professionals

HOmepage:
Code:
https://www.projectverum.org/

Screenshots

Link Download

Code:
Download Via UploadGig
https://nitroflare.com/view/AE1AB87A7545D4F/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/318F990763AB147/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F44AED98715C8E9/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part3.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F7A525F6A0FE808/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part4.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/401921D859D5185/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part5.rar

Download Via Nitroflare
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/11e7778c61ce0C72/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/F70533760800b9CA/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/da71e38D1aCd8c20/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4731F581d78db83f/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/b230bf0ABd297Af6/Project.Verum.Ecom.Foundations.part5.rar

Download Via Rapidgator 
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5617289/ProjectVerumEcomFoundations.html

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8