What's new

Welcome to CPA Super Heroes CPA Super Heroes

Join one of the oldest and biggest Affiliate forums on the Internet. CPA Super Heroes is Highly moderated and SUpported by a great active community.

Ask Support For help

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Support Staff Quickly.

Advertise

Promote Your Product, Service via multiple ads type.

Upgrade

Upgrade Your account to get more features and access.

Complete User journey |$100 budget, 3 hours per day| $1500+/month avg. in 3 months

D

Dr.dang

Business
VIP Member
Business
Registered
Reaction score
The reality is, I'm just part of million other dreams that exist only to pay commissions for other affiliates by purchasing the "systems". After 3 years of trying almost every money generating system, I made my first $ few months ago. Not by an automated system but by pure hardwork. Lesson learnt: Money can't be earned easily, online. Need hardwork and patience. This month my earnings jumped to 3 figures and I finally sent that wicked email "Until we meet again" to my colleagues at work.

Fact check: There are countless user journey threads here and I'm thankful to everyone who have shared their experience. It helped me a lot. However, one major challenge I faced its nobody wants to reveal everything and as a newbie it becomes extremely tough to find a mentor. For example: Picking up the right niche. Picking up the right Monetization technique. etc. This encouraged me to create a user journey that reveals everything. Right from the tools, the keywords I chose, how I built traffic etc. I want this to be documented with fine details so that if you just create a replica, you'll stand a great chance of earning money. I'm not shy to document even finer details here like choosing a domain name, setting up wordpress etc. This is not meant for the experts but for newbies who were afraid to ask.

What you need:
$100-$200 budget (Money)
3 hours of hardwork per day (Time)

If you want to invest $0 and earn in thousands then you can stop following this thread right now and get back to the dream world.

I'm scaling up my existing business. You may follow my journey everyday as I'll be updating this thread every single day starting from today. The best time to get started to achieve your dream is to DO things right NOW.

Phase 1: Let's get the basic things ready. Come'on, lets get the hand dirty.

Day 1:
Okay, so what we are going to do in the coming days is to create a Money site that earns money through Amazon's Associate program. A clean, simple and robust money making site that just keeps generating money over and over again no matter how many clone sites you create from it (except the content )

Tasks for today:
Time required: 2-3 hours
1. User profile - I don't want to reveal my personal profile everywhere. So I create a dummy name and a sketch for the profile picture. You may search in google images labelled for reuse with modification and color is transparent.
2. Create a Skype account and buy a Skype number for $18 (3 months valid. I'll tell you later why this is important)
3. Create a Gmail account and for phone verification use the Skype number that you have just bought.
4. Create a Facebook profile and for phone verification use the Skype number (Not every signup would need this Phone verification step, however for me it asks for phone verification). Add the profile pic. Start adding friends by searching for the tag "addmefriend" and begin to add all those seeking new friends. You may stumble upon loads of Gay sh** but that's fine. Add 'em up. They'll be delighted and won't report.
5. Create a Twitter profile with the same profile pic. Search for tag "followback" and begin to follow those who promise to follow u back
6. Create a Pinterest profile. We have loads of work here in the later stages of our journey.

Investment made today: $18 (Skype phone number)
End of the day, we have a new profile to begin the journey. Forget your original name and get ready to experience multiple personalities.

If you don't intend to fake things and would like to use your original information, then you can skip the fake parts above and use your original Profile pic, Gmail account, FB profile, Twitter profile, Pinterest, Your phone number etc. The investment is $0 then.

Let's catch up tomorrow.

Day 2 plan: Affiliate signup and Niche selection.
Time required: 2-3 hours.

S

sadikk

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Can't wait for your next day 2 plan,thank you for this walkthrough,it'll help a lot of newbies like myself who are planning to make money online.really thank you.

T

Teaminvisible

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Waiting for 2nd day

D

Dr.dang

Business
VIP Member
Business
Registered
Reaction score
Day 2 to Day 5 continued....
We have setup some basic online profile on Day 1. In the coming days our core focus is on finding the right niche. 3 hours per day x 4days.
Before we head further, Let's finalize the goal. My goal is to have a full fledged Review website that dominates search results before the upcoming holiday season and also get decent social traffic to get some quick bucks until then.
Long term goal (6 months): Dominate search results and earn organic traffic + $$$$$
Short term goal (Month 1 onwards): Build traffic manually that has higher probability of conversion

To achieve these goals, identifying the right niche is really critical. If you're lucky enough to find a good team to do most of these manual tasks then you can rinse and repeat to several other niche. Right now, I'm only interested in one niche that I feel comfortable talking with my friends.

Here's the full list of Amazon's best sellers during 2015 holiday season:
  • Amazon Business: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD; Logitech Wireless Combo MK270 with Keyboard and Mouse; Sharpie Permanent Markers - Fine Point, Black, 12 Pack
  • Automotive: Hopkins 532 Mallory 26" Snow Brush with Foam Grip; Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge; Stanley J5C09 1000 Peak Amp Jump Starter with Built-in Compressor
  • Baby: Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy; Nuby Icybite Hard/Soft Teething Keys; Fisher-Price Rattle and Rock Maracas Musical Toy
  • Books: Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids; Adult Coloring Books: A Coloring Book for Adults Featuring Mandalas and Henna Inspired Flowers, Animals, and Paisley Patterns; Humans of New York: Stories
  • Business, Industrial & Scientific Supplies: Georgia-Pacific Signature 2-Ply Premium Multifold Paper Towel; Rope King ST-300 Sisal Twine - 300 Feet; Dixon Valve TTB75 PTFE Industrial Sealant Tape
  • Camera: Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Film Twin Pack - White; GoPro HERO4 SILVER; AmazonBasics Head Strap Camera Mount for GoPro
  • Furniture: Frenchi Furniture Black Metal Coat Rack - 12 Hooks; AmazonBasics Mid-Back Office Chair; Signature Sleep Contour 8" Twin Mattress
  • Grocery: KIND Nuts & Spices, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, 1.4 Ounce, 12 Count; San Francisco Bay OneCup, French Roast, 80 Single Serve Coffees; smartwater, 6-Count, 1 Liter Bottle
  • Headphone: Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone - Black; Powerbeats 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphone - Black; Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones - Black
  • Home Audio: Jensen JTA-230 3-Speed Stereo Turntable with Built-in Speakers; Yamaha RX-V677 7.2-channel Wi-Fi Network AV Receiver with AirPlay; SONOS PLAY:1 2-Room Streaming Music Starter Set Bundle - Black
  • Home Improvement: Roommates Star Wars Classic Peel And Stick Wall Decals; WBM 1002 Hand Carved Himalayan Natural Crystal L O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream - 3.4-Ounce
  • Home: BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16-Volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vacuum; Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer, FH50150; Darice 80-Piece Deluxe Art Set
  • Kids’ Fashion & Accessories: Gerber Baby Girls' Three-Piece Set with Bodysuit, Cap, and Pant; Northside Frosty Snow Boot (Toddler); Timex Kids' T89022 "Time Teacher" Floral Elastic Strap Watch
  • Kitchen: Rubbermaid 42-Piece Storage Container; Instant Pot 7-1 Multi-Cooker; Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener
  • Luxury Beauty: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Intense Black; L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, 5.2-Ounce; Mario BadescuDrying Lotion, 1 Fluid Ounce
  • Men’s Fashion & Accessories: Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Jean; Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Desert Boots; Timex Men's T499059J Expedition Field Chronograph Watch
  • Movies: Inside Out (Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack + Digital Copy); Minions (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD); Star Wars Trilogy Episodes IV-VI (Blu-ray + DVD)
  • Music (CDs & vinyl): Adele 25; Pentatonix That's Christmas to Me; Frozen (Soundtrack)
  • Outdoors: Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle; Razor A Kick Scooter; Intex Airbeds
  • Patio, Lawn & Garden: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger Metal Detector; Weber 6492 Original Instant-Read Thermometer; Original BEAR PAWS Pulled Pork Shredder Claws
  • PC: Toshiba C55 Laptop; Dell E2414Hr 24-Inch LED-Lit Monitor; SanDisk Ultra 32GB UHS-I/Class 10 Micro SDHC Memory Card With Adapter
  • Pets: KONG Cozie Marvin the Moose - Medium Dog Toy, Brown; KONG Air Dog Squeakair Birthday Balls Dog Toy - Medium (3 Balls); GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs Chicken Flavor - 15.8-Ounce, 60 Count
  • Sports: Spalding NBA Street Basketball; Wilson F1415 NFL MVP Football (Official Size); Level Terrain FlipBelt Waist Pouch
  • Tablets: Fire; Fire Kids Edition; Fire HD 6
  • Tools: DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill/Driver Kit; MagnoGrip 311-090 Magnetic Wristband; Howard Leight Impact Sport OD ElectricEarmuff
  • Toys & Games: Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit; Nerf N-Strike Elite: Strongarm Blaster; Jenga Classic Game
  • TV: Samsung UN32J5205 32-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV; Samsung UN40J5200 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV; TCL 32S3700 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV
  • Video Games: Call of Duty: Black Ops III; Fallout 4; Star Wars Battlefront
  • Women’s Fashion & Accessories: Columbia Women’s Benton Springs Full-Zip Fleece Jacket; BOBS from Skechers Women’s Keepsakes Delight Slipper; Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Cross-Body Bag
Now that we have this full list, add them up in an excel sheet. Create Micro categories based on these best seller products in a particular Niche.

For Example: Tools: DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill/Driver Kit. Now leaving aside the exact product model for later research, we now zero-in on Tools>>Drills>>Dewalt

Next, lets listen to social conversations and see if there are any real interactions based on the above Niche.

You must be registered for see images

Looks like some meaningful conversations going on.

Next, lets see how the likely payouts are:

I believe Drill comes under industrial products and the payout is 8%. Sweet.

Next, lets spend time on Amazon.com website under the Power & Hand Tools section.

Lets do a quick analysis on all the below sections that are closely or indirectly related to the Drill

1. Power Tool Combo Kits
  2. Power Drill Drivers
  3. Drills
  4. Drill Bits
  5. Power Hammer Drills
  6. Jobber Drill Bits
  7. Screwdriver Bit Sets
  8. Brad-Point Drill Bits
  9. Gardening Hand Tools
  10. Hand Tools
  11. Power Tool Parts & Accessories
  12. Power Tools
  13. Tool Organizers
Watch for the number of Products, Brands and Reviews.

Next is the hardest part. Read or I might rather say "glance through" the top products that have more than 50 reviews. Read all their reviews and find out the common pros and cons. You might also need to watch few Youtube videos on how to choose the right drill etc. this exercise helps me because I have never used a drill myself and I need to ensure I get comfortable learning about the subject. I have interest in home decoration. So, learning about drills will also make my life easier as I can use one for myself.

Lastly, lets check the audience interest level on Facebook

Around 10.6 Million people have shown interest towards drills.

I'm convinced to go ahead with this niche.

Next 3 days, my task is to watch top rated or commented videos related to drills and understand the basics. Over the weekend, I'll read the reviews related to the selected niche and learn the common jargons used by people.

Happy learning!

D

Dr.dang

Business
VIP Member
Business
Registered
Reaction score
My overall strategy for the benefit of everyone:
1. Collect the categories list from Amazon. Dig deep into sub categories.
Example: Automotive>>Performance parts>>Kawasaki>>Ninja 250R
2. For each category do a comprehensive research on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube to identify if there is real world conversations about the product
3. Zero-in on the niche that has more opportunity for you to share your opinion. This niche should have a wear and tear component associated with it. We can't compete with the companies selling the product directly because they always have the cost advantage. However, the wear and tear parts associated with the products ar the ones that people discuss a lot and seek real opinions. You don't have to take part in a discussion between a Honda or Kawasaki but the upgrades like Brake pads, Exhausts are the ones that you can play this whole game with.
Example: Frequent suggestions that people ask about "Exhaust for Ninja 250R" or "Sprockets" or "brake pads for CBR" etc.
4. Identify a good aged domain and build a complete Amazon Review site. I'll provide the complete blueprint for this during the journey post. It will contain Reviews, A full fledged store with shopping cart, Videos etc. This needs hardwork. However my checklist will help you to atleast find the right direction but you have to still swim.
5. Every single Post/Product has to be tweeted/Pinned/Posted on FB
6. Add followers on Twitter with similar interest. Request membership with niche based FB groups and gain more real friends.
7. Similar case add more Youtube videos related to the niche focusing on a keyword cloud. This will be over 1000 videos on your own channel. Don't worry, it is easy to create if your follow 3 template variations.
8. Build traffic to the site's content through discussions on Quora, Twitter and FB groups. This is during the initial phase.
9. Create a profile on popular niche based forums and try to share real reviews/content as much as you can, most importantly without any links. The idea is to gain followers. Get them diverted to your social profiles instead of website. The reason is that Affiliate marketing knowledge is so wide spread and people only need suggestions from real people and not from robots that try to shower affiliate links.
10. Ask your friends or family if they are planning to buy anything from Amazon. If you find one then try to find the price of the product and match it with a similar priced product related to the niche. Buy that item for yourself. Make an unboxing video and a review. Return the product the same day and request Amazon to exchange that product with a different product that your friend or family member actually needs. Now this Video and the review associated with it is the kingpin.
11. Blast this Video and Review across every channel that you've managed to grow organically. You'll be gaining followers soon on FB and Twitter. Meanwhile you will also be getting few questions, suggestions etc. Keep answering them and share different products/Comparisons from Amazon (with the golden affiliate Text link embedded)
12. Your first sale should be in by now assuming all the methods are being worked upon with little or zero tolerance.

That's it. A simple, clean and effective strategy. No SEO. No Google updates. No fear about website ban. Nothing. Just building real traffic that is interested to buy something.

P.S: Every "Buy cheap traffic" "Buy links" systems are real money burners. I wasted tonnes of hard earned money. The only thing I learnt is, do something that really generates value to someone. That's what Amazon wants. That's what Google wants. That's what all real buyers online want. Cheap gimmicks like traffic arbitration and every other "Quick" methods look good on paper. But practically after spending lot of money and most importantly time, you'll only end up with a banned site or a banned Affiliate account forcing you to start everything from scratch. Instead of trying to game big companies, why not try to build a real profitable business out of pure hardwork.
This whole thing won't take more than 6 months to build, promote and earn a legitimate income. So, the bird is out of cage.

D

Dr.dang

Business
VIP Member
Business
Registered
Reaction score
Picking up the Niche:

Finally got some time to type it out. It was quite a busy month as I have been trying to scale up my amazon network sites. I have 6 sites setup andrunning and as you can imagine the amount of hard work that goes on them.

In this journey I'm going to answer an important question that comes up a lot (atleast for me when I was new to Affiliate marketing). How hard is it to pick a profitable Amazon niche? What's the difference between a niche and the products that you should be promoting? And obviously there's a lot of things that newbies get tied up on but one of the main things they face is the product picking, picking the niche. Then the content, site set up etc.

Let me show you how you can pick a niche on Amazon really really quickly that is more than likely going to be profitable without using any keyword tools.

Step 1: Go to Amazon.com

Step 2: If you go to shop by department you've got all of the different departments and you can go to the full Store directory.

Step 3: We are not going to buy anything obviously
Find out the categories that just attracts you naturally. This will someway or the other connected be to your interest. There's electronics and computers, TV and home theater, Vehicle GPS navigation and so on lots of them. Just look for each of the sections until one catches your eye, maybe you wanna start with an interest.

Step 4: Example: I'm picking up electronics and computers today, I'm sure that's a common interest with everyone since we're on the computer browsing BHW anyways. I'll select the home and portable audio sub category. This is why I love Amazon. They have done all the work for us.

Step 5: Inside the sub category or even further more the third level of categories. I've selected headphones. The first thing you wanna do is to take a look at the advertisements on Amazon. These are normally the adverts for new products i.e products that is selling.

Step 6: Set the price range between $50 to $200. You can actually see best sellers and as you can see Amazon is actually telling you the products that are going to sell really well. I'm narrowing down my category filter to sports and exercise (within the headphone sub category).So what I'm trying to say is that you narrow the niche to fine details such as their usage or may be a pro feature such as wireless headphone or bluetooth headphone.

Step 7: Now that I've selected Headphones for Sports and fitness, that'll be the niche I'll be after. I would look for a domain name such as bestsportsheadphones.com obviously I'm not sure if that's available but we're talking about the really good product to pick (we'll come back to picking the domains in my next post)

Step 8: Now that we have the niche, let's look at some of the best sellers. I can see lots of Audio Technica headphones and I'm sure they're gonna sell really well. Now start reading the top reviews as well the recent ones. The product we're going to promote should have reviews within last 24 hours. Especially grab the serial numbers as well for using in the content that we'll build later. The particular headphone model that I've selected right now for my new site has 5 reviews today. Looks like this product is selling incredibly well. So, I've got a product here, without any keyword research (obviously you do it later, I'm not against keyword research, it is important as well), that also sells well

Step 9: Here on, it's just cruising mode ON. Select a domain. Create a website. Create a review content and if possible a video (Ensure the content is unique) and go ahead and publish the content on your site with a link back to the product. Later promote it.

In my next post, I'll cover how to select the right domain(s) for the job and how to quickly setup the site.
Later in my journey, I'll show you how to quickly create main content and supporting articles. While doing research on Step 7 & 8, also look out for "Hot releases". These products are the ones that's selling well right now on Amazon and they usually have less competition (As far as I can see in my research)

Making money online is not an easy task. You can increase your odds of success by not afraid of getting your hands dirty. Remember, you are building an online empire that you could really retire. Hardwork now. count money later. So, go ahead. do your research on Amazon and choose the niche of your liking. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Good luck

cupidon192

cupidon192

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's great. A lot of informative

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7