We recently Ran Heavy Spam Check so If you find some of your threads or posts missing. They are deleted in spam check
Any sales thread must be paid contact Supreme for more help

Case Study A $200/Day Direct Linking Campaign Revealed

supreme

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys and girls , time for a new case study.This is a campaign I ran till 2 weeks ago and made me some nice change.It’s a direct linking campaign and took me at maximum 20 mins to build.I was promoting a groupon offer that paid $2.75 on email submit.I started by entering the words "coupons" ,"daily deals" and "groupon" in the related keyword finder tool in Affexpert.Came up with around 20 keywords which then I fed into the url scraper and scraped only first 10 results from google .So I ended with 200 urls and the initial 2-3 keywords.Let them run for a week and I was at -10% ROI , but that was because of a couple urls that were only losing money.I deleted the non performing keywords ( ones with less than 10% ROI ) and here are the ones that were profitable for me :coupon
coupons
daily deals
groupon
groupon.com
coupon.com
coupons.com
couponcabin.com
retailmenot.com
livingsocial.com
daily dealsTo maximize the profit from these keywords I generated all possible variations by using the Domain Typos tool.So in the end I was running about 120 keywords.This campaign was doing 100% ROI and a profit of $200/ day.After running for 30 days and profiting $6k it was pulled from the network.However this friday I got an email from my AM saying it’s back live at $2.5 / lead.Instead of running it myself I decided to share it with you .It will work for a few days until bid prices go crazy.So instead of trying to run the exact campaign use it to learn the process and come up with your own ideas.Direct linking works very well with popular/hot offers that get a lot of attention ( hint : as seen on tv offers ) .Now go launch some campaigns!

OP
OP
supreme

supreme

Administrator
Staff member
yazinbhai said:
Is this a search ppc campaign? does direct linking still work in adwords and bing?
Yes it is search PPC campaign.and no direct linking don't work anymore.But I think this thread can help you  http://cpasuperheroes.com/Thread-GET-HQ-PHP-SCRIPT-FOR-COUNTRY-REDIRECT?highlight=redirect